Testosterone, the primary male sex hormone, enables men to build muscle tissue faster than women. The hormone also influences physical strength, libido, and stamina.
Low testosterone levels are common as men age and are associated with abnormal cholesterol levels, high blood pressure, and weight gain – all of which increase the risk of health problems.
Our team at Ethos Integrated Medicine in Scottsdale, Arizona, can assist in correcting irregular levels of testosterone and other male hormones. Balanced hormones help men reduce their risks of heart disease, early death, cancer, and diabetes. Testosterone therapy helps maintain levels within the normal range and fight the acceleration of the signs of aging.
When men’s hormones are out of balance, a man may experience notable symptoms. These include:
- Poor libido
- Erectile dysfunction
- Depression and anxiety
- Weight gain and difficulty maintaining lean muscle mass
- Foggy thinking and poor concentration
- Insomnia and other sleep disruptions
- Abnormally quick hair loss
- Breast swelling (gynecomastia)
Our team of medical experts in hormone therapy for men will design an individual treatment plan that addresses your symptoms. Hormone treatment for men can can help you achieve:
- Better sexual performance and improved libido
- Improved mental sharpness and focus
- Enhanced energy and stamina
- Fat loss and muscle gain