We help active people get rid of their joint pain WITHOUT the need for surgery or painkillers.
Our mission is to help you stay active and not let joint pain hold you back from doing what you love. We take a comprehensive approach when it comes to evaluating and treating joint pain and customize our treatment plans based on your unique activity level and desired outcome.
Our practice is perfect for you if you want a long-term treatment plan that will help you eliminate joint pain, stay active, and avoid surgery and pain medications.
What Are You Concerned With?
So you or someone you know is experiencing joint pain and discomfort that is…
- Annoying and frustrating
- Keeps you from doing what you love
Three questions you may be asking yourself are…
- How do I know where to start with my joint pain?
- Is the cause of my joint pain from me getting older?
- How do I fix my joint pain without just band-aiding it?
You may have looked into answering these questions by doing research on WebMD, talking to a friend or healthcare professional, etc. However, you keep receiving conflicting information which can be very overwhelming.
You know three things for sure…
- You want your joint pain gone.
- You want to stay active without it coming back.
- You don’t want the typical band-aid fix offered by most healthcare providers
So back to Question #1 “Where do I start?”
Treating Joint Pain Is What We Do. We Help You
- Eliminate Joint Pain
- Avoid Surgery and Pain Medication
- Stay Active
We Absolutely Hate It When Other Healthcare Providers
- Use Band-aid Fixes for Joint Pain
- Give Unnecessary Treatments to Patients
- Waste A Patient’s Time and Money
- Take Shortcuts that Result in Low-Quality Care
We Believe In
- Creating A Treatment Plan Based on Your Personal Goals
- Fixing the Cause of the Problem So It Doesn’t Come Back
- Patient’s Understanding Their Injury
- Collaborating With Providers to Give You the Best Care
You Can Expect Us To
- Help you understand the cause of your joint pain
- Give you a game plan for eliminating joint pain
- Provide cutting edge, outside the box treatments to fix your joint pain
OUR PATIENT RESULTS
Erik is a construction worker who was experiencing shoulder pain following an injury to his rotator cuff. Being unable to lift his arm overhead affected his job and his ablilty to weight train. Erik received Regenerative Medicine treatments to help heal his rotator cuff and get back to lifting overhead and working pain-free.
Janet is a personal trainer and body builder. She was experiencing knee pain from a meniscus injury and arthritis. Her knee pain kept her from being able to train for competitions and showing clients proper techniques. Janet was treated with Regenerative Medicine therapies, no longer experiences knee pain, and is now able to continue training and compete.
Karen is an avid golfer who was experiencing low back pain that stopped her from playing golf. Our ultrasound scans found deposits of fat in her multifidi which lead to weak muscles in her low back. After receiving Regenerative Medicine treatments she has returned to playing golf and is able to enjoy her retirement