How is Ethos Approach different?
We know that your time is valuable. We also know what we are great at treating. We understand when our therapies will work and won’t waste your time doing unnecessary treatments that result in poor care.
If we aren’t confident that we can help, we have a team of other healthcare professionals we work with that can.
Percentage of Patients Who Safely Return to Activity Without Pain
Patient Averages as of January 2018
Average for > 50% Pain Reduction in 2 weeks: 87.8%
Average for Complete Resolution of Pain: 94.1%
Average Number of Treatments: 2
Average Patient Satisfaction Score: 9.5/10
Who can benefit from Our Approach?
- Experience pain in their shoulder, knee, elbow, ankle, wrist, and/or hip.
- Did not respond to or do not want cortisone/steroid injections, dry needling, or acupuncture.
- Were told to stop their activity because of pain instead of receiving treatment.
- Want to stop taking pain medications that damage your body over time.
- Were told they didn’t need surgery and “to just give it time.”