Dr. Matt Interviews A Scottsdale ER Physician
Dr. Matt from Ethos Integrative Medicine interviews Dr. John Green, a ER doctor in Scottsdale, about COVID-19 in Arizona.
Watch the Interview HERE.
Ethos Physicians Start “So You’re Stuck At Home” Webinar Series
Eager to provide value and entertainment to our patients, the physicians at Ethos Integrative Medicine started a Webinar Series designed to help their patients improve various aspects of their lives. Special topics include Strategies for Dealing with Anxiety, Improving Communication in your Relationships, Using Downtime for Personal Growth, and Managing Finances in Times of Uncertainty.
You can receive more information on this free webinar by registering HERE.
Ethos Integrative Medicine Utilizes Telemedicine
Our physicians at Ethos Integrative Medicine are utilizing telemedicine with patients who do not need to be seen in the office. We have successfully completed patient follow-up visits as well as welcome several new patients to our clinic while they remained safe in the comfort of their homes.
Ethos Integrative Medicine Remains An Essential Business
Arizona Govenor Doug Ducey signed an executive order that lists certain essential businesses to remain open. Ethos Integrative Medicine falls under this directive as a medical facility. We have however chosen to postpone all aesthetics procedures during this time to minimize exposure.
Learn more about the executive orders HERE.
Ethos COVID-19 Preparation
We are responsibly open and available for our patients. As medical professionals, we clearly understand the importance of minimizing risk while still providing the necessary medical care.
- We are staggering our patient schedule to reduce the amount of individuals in our office at once.
- We are allowing certain staff members to work from home when possible.
- We have implemented telemedicine visits so the majority of visits can be done remotely.
- If patients are suspected to be sick we will evaluate them remotely and assess their best course of care.
- All staff maintains social distancing with patients when possible.
- We have temporarily eliminated or drastically reduced certain in-office procedures to reduce direct contact.
- All staff wears protective masks when in direct contact with patients.
- We are diligently wiping down counter-tops, exam tables, door handles, etc. in all areas of the office in between patients.
The Arizona Department of Health Services is a reliable resource for getting up-to-date tracking information regarding COVID-19 cases here in Arizona. CLICK HERE to see the latest status.
If you experience any of the following symptoms, please give us a call so we can determine your best course of action.
Fever, Cough, and Shortness of Breath