Regenerative Medicine is an exciting field that offers safe and effective treatments for joint pain and sports injuries.
However, it is important to know that not everyone is a candidate for these treatments. Take a look at the list below to find out if you are a candidate.
Who is an Ideal Candidate for Regenerative Medicine Therapies?
- Have a healthy body composition
- Active individual
- Consumes a healthy diet that is adequate in protein
- Has balanced hormones
- Has no contributing systemic inflammatory processes or autoimmune diseases
- Does not have fibromyalgia or centralized pain syndrome
- Does not take NSAIDs or steroids regularly
- Does not have cancer
- Does not have diabetes
What are Some Factors That Might Prevent These Treatments from Working Well?
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Systemic Inflammation
- Fibromyalgia and/or Central Pain Syndrome
- Autoimmune conditions
- Hormone imbalances
- Regularly consumes sweets, soda, wheat products, and other inflammatory foods
- Moderate to excess alcohol consumption
- Frequently takes NSAIDs and steroids
Now that you have determined if you are healthy, let’s figure out what can be causing your joint pain…CLICK HERE
Ok so you are not a candidate, what other options are available to you? CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE