Am I Healthy Enough for a Regenerative Medicine Treatment?
Regenerative Medicine is an exciting field that offers safe and effective treatments for joint pain and sports injuries.
However, it is important to know that not everyone is a candidate for these treatments. Take a look at the list below to find out if you are a candidate.
Who is an Ideal Candidate for Regenerative Medicine Therapies?
- Have a healthy body composition
- Active individual
- Consumes a healthy diet that is adequate in protein
- Has balanced hormones
- Has no contributing systemic inflammatory processes or autoimmune diseases
- Does not have fibromyalgia or centralized pain syndrome
- Does not take NSAIDs or steroids regularly
- Does not have cancer
- Does not have diabetes
What are Some Factors That Might Prevent These Treatments from Working Well?
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Systemic Inflammation
- Fibromyalgia and/or Central Pain Syndrome
- Autoimmune conditions
- Hormone imbalances
- Regularly consumes sweets, soda, wheat products, and other inflammatory foods
- Moderate to excess alcohol consumption
- Frequently takes NSAIDs and steroids
Now that you have determined if you are healthy, let’s figure out what can be causing your joint pain…CLICK HERE
Ok so you are not a candidate, what other options are available to you? CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE